Listen As Audio
|Quick Intro||Name-Ayaan Zubair||Age- 11Years||Sister Name-Jannat Zubair|
Ayaan Zubair was born on 13th of august in 2008. He plays a role in Indian serials and movies as a child artist. Age of Zubair’s is 11 Years.
He made his debut with a TV show named Jodha Akhbar in 2014, which was aired on zee tv. He plays the role of young Salim in the serial.
|Name||Ayaan Zubair Rahmani|
|DOB||13 August 2008|
|Ayaan Zubair Age||11 Years|
|Profession||Actor (Child Artist), Dancer, Model|
|Birth Place||Mumbai City Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Hobbies||Playing Outdoor Games|
|School||Oxford Public School West Mumbai|
|Actor||Ranveer Singh and Shahrukh Khan|
|Food||Ice-Cream, Chicken Pizza, Brownies|
Ayaan Zubair TV serials list
|Jodha Akbar||Young Salim||2014|
|Chakravartin Ashoka Samarat||Dhrupad||2015|
|Mann Mein Vishwaas Hai||Gyan||2016|
|Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman||Prahlad||2016|
|Peshwa Bajiro||Young Chimaji||2017|
|Chandra Nandini||Young Bindusara||2017|
|Chandra Shekhar||Chandra Shekhar Young||2018|
|Yeh Teri Galiyan||Young Shantanu||2018|
- Ayaan Made his debut on Silver screen with the movie Gully Boy in 2019. He plays the role of Safeena’s (Alia Bhatt) Brother in Gully Boy.
- After gully Boy, Ayaan shows his acting skills in war Movie. He plays the role of kid Khalid Rahmani (Tiger Shroff). War was directed by Siddharth Anand.
- Ayaan Zubair’s movie Baaghi-3 is released on 6 March 2020. Where he plays kid Tiger Shroff role again.
|2019||Gully Boy||Safeena’s(Alia Bhatt) Brother|
|2019||War||Kid Tiger Shroff Role|
|2020||Baaghi-3||Kid Tiger Shroff Role|
- He is also a famous Tik-Tok star along with his sister Jannat Zubair.
- Ayaan Zubair’s sister Jannat Zubair also an Indian actress.
- Ayaan loves dancing and his favourite movie series is Harry Potter.
- He has a huge fan following on Instagram, followed by more than 7 lacs people and Increasing continuously.
- He is also famous on Tik-Tok and musically videos.
Is Ayaan Zubair in Gully Boy: Yes
- Ayaan Play Kid Role Tiger Shroff
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website (Qntimes) does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.